Hello – welcome – and thank you so much for popping in here.
- A bit about me: We all have a natural instinct to heal – this is constantly working for you, to help you exist in the best possible state. I make use of this with holistic energy healing (mainly using BodyTalk and Quantum-Touch), treating clients either in person or remotely.
- A bit about this blog: As an “occasional blogger”, I post when inspired to and when I feel I have something worth saying. There is so much that is amazing ‘out there’ – this space is where I share bite-sized nuggets of good stuff.
- My blog intention: If something here resonates with you and your life experience shifts and sparkles just a little more, my work is done!
- Personally: I am a wife and mum with a few chickens in the garden and a couple of rescue cats. I try to live well and simply in a way that respects my gut instincts. I’m barefoot at home as much as possible, which I have loved since a child, only more recently understanding why this might be (have a look at my post about grounding..). I am continually researching and learning.
- Find out more: To find out about my work with energy medicine please go to www.amandaweller.com.
2 thoughts on “About Amanda Weller”
Hello Amanda, just had a few minutes this morning to read your blog. I am usually in the mode of ‘not enough time’ to read a blog or even write one myself however you really have inspired me this morning about what is possible! I am doing a prosperity meditation which is supposed to bring you opportunities, so it should be no surprise that I have opend up your blog and done something different today. I’d like to know more of the details of this challenge? Did you have a few things to do each day to make this possible or was it the mere fact of ‘deciding’? You also write authentically and clearly and your personality really does shine through. Love to talk more. Kat (Bodytalk practitioner, frome) x
How lovely to hear from you Kat – I am thrilled that I have inspired you. And how interesting that you opened my blog while doing a prosperity meditation! I’d love to hear more about that and am happy to chat to you about my challenge. Let’s speak. Ax